Friday, February 15, 2013

On an Adventure

I'm on an adventure this weekend. I am traveling with my sister to visit my grandparents and I DON'T have my kids!!!! Truthfully, I'm kind of lost without them right now. I'm so used to being "mommy" and for the next 4 days I'm not going to be operating in "mommy" mode. It's a bit unsettling at first. They're in good hands with Daddy at home, but I'm missing them like crazy. I'm not sure how to put "mommy" aside right now and enjoy this weekend. I'm sure once it gets going I will figure it out. I am kind of enjoying my posh seat in the international concourse of the airport right now. Super slick tables with iPads available for use (although I'm using my own), a nice view of the runway... Very enjoyable. I'm waiting for my sister to pick me after she gets done with work. :) I will update on my adventure as it unfolds!

1 comment: