Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Food for Thought

So just some bits I've been mulling over...


If someone has the chance to do something awesome and chooses not to do it, is it unsympathetic of me to not want to listen to them complain about it?

Can I tell the obnoxious neighbor kids to turn down the disgusting rap music because I want to have my back door open without exposing my baby son to that crap?

It's June 10th and the sun and warmth have been hiding for a week. Why won't it come back?

It's June 10th and my 4 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow. Where did the time go????

Is it considered rude to ride your EXTREMELY loud motorcycle at midnight down a residential street?

Why is "Wipeout" so entertaining? It's just people falling off ridiculous contraptions all the time, yet it has me in stitches!!

Can I take my 4 month old to Hawaii?

Are we going to get to do anything for our anniversary? Tune in next time to find out. Same Metcalf time, same Metcalf channel!

Is Derek teething?

And last but not least I finally have a niece!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment