Friday, February 18, 2011

Adventures in the Life of a Pregnant Stay at Home Mom

Sometimes I feel like I have it together and like I can do this thing called being a stay at home mom. There are weeks, like last week, that I successfully run my household, cook dinners (or at least successfully get my hubby to volunteer to cook for me! Haha!), organize my home, and care for my son, all while working in a couple of shifts at my for fun part time job and hosting an old friend from high school! I was on top of life last week!!!

Then there's this week.... When this week started off with my mom letting me know that due to illness she wouldn't be coming to visit, I lost all my motivation. So, laundry is still crawling along, the floors well, I just did those tonight so I guess I can check that off my list. But just about everything else has gone out the window... Along with Derek's nap today... along with my nap today...

But it's all part of the adventure right? And on the bright side, I have more weeks like last week than I have like this week. Any other stay at home moms out there experience this?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah, I relate, though I'm not pregnant now, but it's the same thing once number two is born. =) BTW what's your email addy? I don't seem to have it.

    ReplyDelete